Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Planet Base Gameplay

So yesterday is started playing Planet Base, i failed the first time, second time and started doing better on the 3rd time around. I took away my sick lab and some my extra buildings i didn't need. I had 10 colonists and i am now down to one and he has a broken bone. Everyone died of starvation because of no food... I added more food but I had no biologists so no one could get the food, then all my water ran out and my electricity stopped working... A meteoroid also hit my dorm so i had to replace that but i only have one robot so he had to do all the work. A trading ship finally came so i got food but i needed to give all my supplies first but the robot finally died so now i cant get any more food. Looks like this will be coming to an end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment